Current Affairs 2012
81. Who took charge as Kerala governor?
82. Who won the trust of vote in Parliament of Pakistan?
Answer: Yousuf Raza Gilani
83. Which currency is world’s most undervalued currency as per Big Mac Index?
Answer: Indian rupee
84. Who has been appointed as Director Enterprise Business (India and South Asia) by Adobe?
Answer: Kulmeet Bawa
85. What is the amount received by India in venture capital funding in the solar energy sector?
Answer: Rs.500 crore
86. Which Government has bought 1.09% worth stake in Reliance Industries?
Answer: Singapore Government
87. Which bank is likely to increase their presence in Karnataka from the present 71 to 100 branches?
Answer: Bank of Baroda
88. Name the boxer who turned 70 recently.
Answer: Mohammad Ali
89. What is the export growth as of December 2011?
Answer: 6.7% at $25billion
90. Which website is to be shut for 24hrs to stop anti-piracy act?
91. Name the Indian-origin Sikh who has been unanimously elected as the mayor of Charlottesville, a historic American city in Virginia.
Answer: Satyendra Singh Huja
92. What fund has India planned to launch by July 2012?
Answer: $1 billion innovation fund
93. Where is the India-Burma talks scheduled on January 19th 2012?
Answer: Myanmar capital, Naypyitaw
94. Name the Yahoo co-founder who resigned recently.
Answer: Jerry Yang
95. Which global consulting and IT service provider is set to participate in World Economic Forum?
Answer: Mahindra Satyam
96. Which card has BSNL launched to facilitate making utility bill payments like electricity and telephone bills?
Answer: Itz Cash Card (Trust Card)
97. Name the media advisor to Prime Minister who resigned recently.
Answer: Harish Khare
98. Where India’s first Startup Village is to be setup?
Answer: KINFRA Park, Kalamassery, Kochi
99. Expand SOPA & PIPA
Answer: Stop Online Piracy Act & Protect IP Act
100. Which photo pioneer company filed bankruptcy recently?