Redirect blogger page in same blog

How to redirect blogger page in same blog 

Recently i wanted to redirect my one of this blog's page to another page in this same blog as that post was duplicated with different url by me but while i come to know  that page was crawled so it is need to be redirect to another page and delete.

Just want to share this Solution as i worked hard for found the solution. 

Go to Settings--> Search Preferences from your blogger side navigation bar as i showed in below image.


Now Click on Edit from Custom Redirects under Errors and redirections. 




Now copy and past your page url in from field which you want to redirect and in To field past url on which page to be shown instead of that page. 


Everything is done now. Hope this solution will help you. 





9 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing these niche piece of info's to our knowledge. Here, I had a solution for my inconclusive problems & it’s really helps me a lot keep updates…JAVA Training Institutes in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.
    Buy AC online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice blog .You have done a great job.Keep on working. MBA College in Punjab

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend pramod, jaipur,i have read atleast eight posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards Guidewire training in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging! Web Designing Bangalore | Web Design Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Arcus offer java training with 100% placement. Our java training course that includes fundamentals and advance java training program with high priority jobs. java j2ee training with placement having more exposure in most of the industry nowadays in depth manner of java .

    java training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for appreciating. Really means and inspires a lot to hear from you guys.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..Believe me, This is very helpful for me.

    Digital Marketing For Small Business in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing information about how to redirect blogger page in same blog.

    Mcx Tips Free Trial

    ReplyDelete